.NET Front-End Web Developer
QuickFile is a leading cloud based accounting platform for small to medium size enterprises in the UK. We provide 1000s of UK businesses with a simple, intuitive web-based application that eradicates many of the complexities inherent with traditional desktop accounting systems.
Currently we are working on a project called Affinity which aims to connect our 20k plus user-base with accountants and bookkeepers, giving both parties the tools to work collaboratively on accounting related activities. We're looking for a smart, creative individual with excellent UI skills to help us develop our online systems to achieve these goals.
Technical requirementsAny applicant must be proficient in the following technologies.
- Strong grounding in Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET VB and C# Web Forms, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Highly competent in HTM5 and CSS3.
Skills and experienceIn addition we would be looking for the following key skills and experience.
- Ability to demonstrate past experience and competence working with data-driven web applications.
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic and able to apply initiative to solve problems.
- A willingness to acquire knowledge and fine-tune your craft as a developer.
We're a relatively small company with big ambitions! If you like the idea of working in a startup environment developing game-changing software, that our customers love.. then we'd like to hear from you!
Any potential applicant would be required to work from our Kensington Office in London.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact us and we will provide an email address to send on your CV.