The Account Information Service (AIS) provided by QuickFile is marketed as the “Automated Bank Feed Service”.
QuickFile provide an Account Information Services to its customers, this is delivered via Yodlee Inc and Direct to Bank APIs.
1). You must retain an active Bank Feed Subscription to utilise the Bank Feed service. Should a subscription expire your bank feed(s) will be disabled.
2). You must safeguard all usernames and passwords necessary to access the Service and ensure they are kept both confidential and secure. You must alert QuickFile of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security, you must also take all other actions that QuickFile reasonably deems necessary to maintain and enhance the security of your QuickFile account.
3). As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
a. not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted;
b. not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may harm the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
c. not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of QuickFile, Yodlee or any banking computer systems or networks;
d. not transmit, or input into the Website, any files that may harm any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); and
e. Not attempt to copy, reproduce, modify, alter, change, adapt, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
Your use of the Automated Bank Feed Service is subject to the following terms. These terms should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions for your own Internet Banking services.
1. Information Provided. You agree to provide QuickFile, Yodlee and your banking provider with true, accurate and complete information about yourself and the accounts you wish to manage within the QuickFile software. You agree not to misrepresent your identity, your account information or use any account information for which you do not have the express permission of the account holder. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
2. Proprietary Rights. You are permitted to use information derived from the bank feed only within your QuickFile Account. You may not copy, distribute or create derivative works from this information, data or other materials. You agree not to reverse engineer any of the technology used within the Automated Bank Feed Service including but not limited to any software code used to obtain and aggregate the information.
3. Disclosure. By accepting these terms you grant Yodlee Inc (“Yodlee”) with a non-exclusive licence to any passwords, credentials or content derived from the Automated Bank Feed Service. QuickFile may use, modify, display, distribute and create new material using such content only within the secure confines of your QuickFile account. By submitting content you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such Content has expressly consented that, without a specific time limit, and without the payment of fees, QuickFile may use the Content for the purpose set out above.
4. Third Party Accounts. By providing information to Yodlee, you authorise Yodlee to access third party sites designated by you with the view to obtaining information requested by you in fulfilment of the service. For all purposes hereof, You hereby grant Yodlee a limited power of attorney, and You hereby appoint Yodlee as Your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for You and in Your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use Your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as You might or could do in person, only as required to provide you the Service. You acknowledge and agree that when Yodlee accesses and retrieves information from third party sites, Yodlee are acting as your agent, and not the agent or on behalf of the third party. You agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorisation, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the Yodlee Bank Feed Service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the Yodlee Bank Feed Service.
5. Disclaimer of warranties. You expressly understand and agree that:
i. Your use of the Automated Bank Feed Service and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from Yodlee is at your sole risk.
ii. The Automated Bank Feed Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. QuickFile expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind as to the Yodlee Service and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from QuickFile, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
iii. QuickFile make no warranty that: (a) the Automated Bank Feed Service will meet Your requirements, (b) the Automated Bank Feed Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, © the results that may be obtained from the use of the Automated Bank Feed Service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through QuickFile will meet your expectations, or (e) any errors in the technology will be corrected.
iv. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Automated Bank Feed Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from QuickFile through or from the Automated Banking Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
6. Limitation of liability. You agree that QuickFile nor any of their affiliates, account providers or any of their affiliates will be liable for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if Quick File has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from:
i. the use or the inability to use any of QuickFile’s Services;
ii. the cost of getting substitute goods and services;
iii. any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the Yodlee Banking Service;
iv. unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
v. statements or conduct of anyone on the Yodlee Banking Service;
vi. the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of any third party account provider site, even if the provider has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages; or
vii. Any other matter relating to the Quick File Automated Bank Feed Service.
7. Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate QuickFile and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable lawyers /legal fees) caused by or arising from Your use of the QuickFile Service, Your violation of these terms or Your infringement, or infringement by any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.